Bulgaria Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Bulgaria
I answered your question in January, Ron - see HERE.

Suggest again that you contact the company to which I linked in that post, who should be able to help.

Baldur
Hi Ron .

Further to what Baldur has said here is a Phone/fax no. in Varna +35952603432 they should be able to help with your question :que
Thanks i have contacted them, trying to establish just how far away they are from the hotel but they are not very free with ther information. when i posted back in Jan i did so after discovering that very few divecentres existed in this area.

Ron
ronprowse wrote:
i have contacted them, trying to establish just how far away they are from the hotel but they are not very free with ther information.

Their Sunny Beach office (the closest one shown on their website) would be about 35km (just under 22 miles) from Obzor.

Baldur
Thanks that clears up a worry I have about being off the normal track. That's why I love this site people have the local knowledge. Let's hope I get a reply this time
ronprowse wrote:
.....Let's hope I get a reply this time

I'm surprised that you received any reply at all if you rang in January - I was in Bulgaria at the beginning of March and the temperature on the night of my arrival was no higher than -15C, not ideal for underwater activity, I suspect. Most Bulgarians in my village were huddled around their wood-burning stoves drinking heated rakia. It would have been churlish of me had I not joined them............. at every opportunity. ;)

The real beach season doesn't begin in Bulgaria until around mid-June or later, but has been stretched and stretched into early to mid May by tour operators and the resort management organisations in order to maximise their business.

Baldur
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.