Cyprus Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Cyprus
Many thanks for your report Michelle. Glad to hear you had a great time again in Pernera :tup

However, am really sorry to hear you've been ill. There's nothing worse than food poisoning :( Were you ok on the flight home? I ask as I remember having a really upset stomach in Majorca on the morning we were due to fly home :( I was petrified as I knew we had a long journey on the coach to the airport without toilets :yikes Luckily mine was only an upset stomach that I was able to cure with a good intake of Imodium, but it's always been a fear of mine to travel home with something 'nasty'.

I hope you feel better soon hun :kiss
Hi glynis, yes was fine on plane. Started with my legs feeling like i had flu, then runs and cramps. Sam took me up the hospital as couldnt feel my legs. Was really worried that i had ecoli 0157 strain again but came back negative. Results came back bad strain of food poisioning and gaserentitus. Fine now but need to keep off work for abit as work in care. Anyway apart from burger king had a great holiday x
Glad to hear your on the mend Michelle :tup Take care x
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.