Spain - Balearics - Majorca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Majorca.
Welcome charly89 ... while you wait for feedback, we have some reviews of your accommodation on this page:
http://www.holidaytruths.co.uk/reviews/spain/balearic-islands/mallorca/sa-coma/hipotels-paraiso-aparthotel/

David :wave
You will find Sa cOma rather quiet in October, especially after the middle of the month. I thought the Paraiso closed at the end of Sept, you should check on that. Hope the weather is good for you, it will probably still be mid 20's. Happy Holiday.
charly89,
We will be in S'Illott mid October as cRISTIES said it will be quieter than the main season but there will still be things to do, we have been for the last two years in October and it has been moderately busy, not as busy as when we go in June but still busy enough, the temps are normally between 20c and 28c in October and rain and thunder is more of a possibility.
As for things to do I am no expert as we always have a car to go about in, so if there is nothing happening in the resort we can go to other resorts.

Have a great time.
Dara and Alan

I have just been checking what was said about your hotel not being open and it seems that either it is closed when you are booked or it is fully booked, better make double sure with your travel company. I tried their own website and it does indeed appear to close at the end of September.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.