Spain - Balearics - Majorca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Majorca.
about an hour and 20 mins.going at 70mph.depends on traffic.so add another 15 mins on that.
hmm, I was thinking 1.5 hours. Janerbus are collecting us and say 1 hour but i'd rather be too early than too late.
In a car we have done it in just over 50 mins, but normally about an hour to an hour 20 mins, dependent on traffic and route taken, also depends where in Palma, if it's the airport I would say an hour or just over, those bus drivers do not hang around.

Alan
Sorry, I meant the airport. I think maybe i'm being over-cautious. The thought of being late for anything fills me with dread lol!

It's 7am in the morning so the road should be fairly quiet.
Hi woody's girl
You should be ok, again it depends on day of week but most flights only leave Palma mid - late morning onwards so you should have plenty of time. It can get busy around the main airport junction but the driver will know the other routes if it looks busy.

Enjoy your holiday and stop worrying, it will be fine.

Alan
Its the easiest route from the east coast. We've done it many times in a hire car......the first time I left in plenty of time and was sat bored at the airport waiting for the check in desk to open!!! Early morning will be around an hour if speed limits are kept too...that motorway though is excellent.....i've never had any hold ups at all.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.