Spain - Canary Islands - Lanzarote Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Lanzarote.
galeon playa
7 Posts
i take a kettle everywhere!! lol you almost never get one! the galleon is right on the beach front ,not sure about the entertainment but lots around you,rooms basic but clean and fairly big most with sea views.
If anyone has stayed at the Galeon Playa Apts recently, perhaps you could take some time to update our reviews page for this complex ...please click here.

Many thanks.

David :wave
Hi,

I stayed at Galeon Playa last August/Septemeber for 10 days, a week in Novemeber and am going back again for 10 days in April/May, so I guess you could say I like it there. I'll be honest although I saw that there they had something on 6 out of 7 nights, I didn't see the evening entertainment as I visited the many local bars and restaurants (I have heard people saying that the food is good, I just prefer to try the local restaurants). The complex is clean and of a good quality, and yes there is a kettle in the room.

I will post a review of the apartments on the review section tomorrow, I'm off to bed now.

Have a great holiday.

Sam
Anyone been here recently? Does anyone know if I need to take my own hairdryer? Thanks in advance :cheers
Hi, yes you do need to take a hairdryer. Have a good time.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.