Spain - Costa Del Sol/Gibraltar Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Del Sol.
Great Sanji, I'll take a peep when I've got more time. Just about to get ready for work but I'll have seen it by the end of the day, that's for sure ;)
Brilliant Sanji, I've just watched that and I'm more confident of where I'll be going now. I'm going to jot down a couple of refernece points from your video. Your accent is far posher than my Welsh one btw :D

The comment box popped up underneath so just to make sure it was locked to the spammers I tried submitting a comment and to my surprise it submitted and is showing, so somthing's gone wrong. Best pop back to see if you can lock it again :tup

Thanks again1
:offtop
so somthing's gone wrong. Best pop back to see if you can lock it again

Nah, forget it, being able to disable comments from being posted has obviously been disabled, even though the option is still showing and the altered settings changed/saved.
It's the least of our problems at the mo.

Sanji
PS:
Forgot to say, I must have filmed that last year with the intentions of posting in here before now.....but those few frames must have got lost in all the other footage, until I remembered last night that I had it somewhere.

Sanji
So glad you remembered about it :)
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.