Spain - Balearics - Majorca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Majorca.
Hey shrimper, how's it going?
The London Inn will be up for sale for a long time, the owners want 800,000 euros for it, I wonder how much they have lost in revenue, since Dave closed it down. :rofl
Hi Garry1412, I dont think the London Inn will sell very quickly at that price but it would of been good to have a choice of entertainment,very little going on at this time of year. We did go to see Come fly with me near Magaluf and that was great, I am not a Sinatra fan but enjoyed the show it is a west end type spectacular, plenty of singing, dancing, acrobatics and the biggest stage I have ever seen and 1.5 hours without a break , magic
  • Edited by shrimper 2012-03-31 11:33:27
Glad you had a good time Shrimper. My friend and I stayed in the Levante a few years ago and had a brill holiday. :tup
My husband and I are going to the Levante hotel in May. First time to Majorca. Any recommendations of things to definately avoid please or tips on things that are a must to see and do etc.
Cherryblossom
The only thing that springs to mind to avoid is the psyco ( cycle) track that runs from Cala Bona To Cala Millor. The rest is all positive. We found it to be a very relaxing resort /area and if you are walkers the walk to the end of Cala Millor seafront and the walk out to Punter de n'amer that sticks out to sea. It is a nature reserve and a nice walk to the castle/watch tower and have a drink at the cafe that is there, that would be about 2.5 miles, if you feel fit you can walk down to Sa Coma and either walk back or catch the bus 1.7 euros. The caves of Drach at Porto Cristo are well worth going to if you like caves with a nice twist at the end of the tour. I would hang around at the back and not be pushed on by other people and take an extra 10 minutes to walk down. Cala Rajada is a nice resort to have a bus trip to 2.75 euros single, very German but pretty and if feeling fit you can walk up to the light house for good views. Having not been to Majorca before Thomsons offer a trip to the north Pollensa/Porto Pollensa well worth doing as it goes to a very different area, about £20 and for a good night out the Fly me to the moon show is great if you like that sort of thing ,you get home about 1-15 am and about £40 each. If you want to relax find a view and have a drink at an outside cafe and let the world go by. There are lots of other areas on the Island to enjoy but that will give you a start, I would be surprised if you do not want to go back.
Thanks Shrimper, a few good ideas that we would definately be interested it.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.