Egypt Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Egypt.
hi,going to egypt al/inc staying at sunrise tirana aqua park in july 2010,anybody got any info on the place,also what currencey to take gb£ or local.would be gratefull for any advice.thanks.nicky5.
Hi Nicky5,

Can't comment on the Sunrise Tirana, as I've never stayed there, but regarding the currency to take with you, definately take GBP and exchange to EGP when you get over there as you will get about 10% more for your money than over here.

regards,
Pat
hi all, has anyone been to this hotel this year? after the small problems they had when it opened last year, do you know if they have sorted them all out. we fly out on the 11th july. only 12 more weeks to go. ( only 85 more sleeps ) cant wait. had a look on the hotel reports, but they dont seem to have been updated for a while. my wife, daughter and myself are all really looking forward to our first visit to egypt. anyone else flying from manchester on the same day?
Hi Dave,
this hotel is on my shortlist for next Easter. There are some good reviews here
sorry all, just found some new reviews on trip advisor, only a couple of bad one,s, some folk must go through life just moaning about everything :que we are all really looking forward to a new experience in a place we have never been to, and will make the most of our holiday, as we always do. :D
Hi, we are going to Sunrise in July, we have a 2 year old who still has milk going to bed, anybody know if milk is available to buy? thanks Vicky :)
I've just booked this hotel for September 2011. First time to Egypt and I can't wait!
can anyone please help clarify the family rooms.i booked through hotels4u in january when it was stating a family room consists of 2 bedrooms now upon looking at the site and description has changed, it states family rooms and family rooms with 2 bedrooms.so im now wondering what we have got and with 2 teenage daughters desperatly need 2 separate bedrooms.i have tried emailing the website but i have not yet got a reply.if i had known it was one open plan room i would have booked 2 separate hotel rooms.
if it is just one room i will probably be charged admin fees for changing to 2 separate wont i ?
I don't think you'll get charged an admin fee but obviously the price will noo doubt be higher!
There's a Sunrise Tirana group on Facebook and the manager of the hotel is on there, so perhaps try asking him?
Off to the Tirana on the 7 of April for 2 weeks , anyone else going in April :que .
hi, im off in a few weeks and i always run out of luggage space and was wondering if the hotel supply the beach towels to save me taking my own, most hotels do this now but i couldnt find anything on their website about this, hope someone can help xxxx :cheers
Yes no need to take pool towels just pick fresh towels up each day on your way to the pool. Have a great time in the aqua park ;)
Thanks for that, more space in my luggage now xxxx
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.