Egypt Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Egypt.
QWERTY TRAVEL
6 Posts
That is a worrier IC. Strange how you haven't had anything from them. I'm assuming you made your booking on line. Did you get a confirmation e-mail from them and also an e-mail when you paid your final invoice?
Yes Shirley got an E mail when we paid the bill we have a booking ref for qwerty .ok ...but we do not have the hotel voucher or the Eazy Jet voucher /tickets ..they have said we should have them by this Friday ..well the E mail but until I have them in my hand I cant help but worry COLLEEN
I guess you have checked that it hasn't gone into your spam folder colleen ?

Also with easy jet sometimes you need to go onto their own site to print out your boarding pass.

I had this with James villas one year when they booked me onto an easyj flight and seem to remember having to get some info from James vilas before I could do it.
Thanks Doe and Shirley we got our E mail confirmation today we were worried because we had no holiday ref number Re this holiday qwerty said we would have word out in the post when we booked it but up until today we had nothing they never did send us out any paper work so we could not get in touch with E/J ..and had no hotel vouchers ... :cheers Panic over now im happy to say COLLEEN
Excellent IC. Now stop worrying and start getting excited for your holiday :cheers :sun2
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.