Spain - Balearics - Majorca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Majorca.
I think I will stick to calling it Baileys type stuff Luci because after a few drinks Lord only knows how I would pronnounce the branded name :rofl
Hi all well here at the torrenova at the moment on the hotels wifi!

Mixed feelings about the hotel to be honest, it's way too packed for our liking, really full so you have to queue for everything, drinks, sun beds, even the toilets!

Food is excellent though and the staff work reallly hard to keep everything spotless it's just that the hotel isn't really the right size to accommodate so many families. It feels like a hotel that was originally for couples as the rooms are only really big enough for two comfortably. With all the beds up for a family of four there is just a small area to walk at the bottom of the bed to the door!

Entertainment is rubbish too so we are spending most of the time out of the hotel which kinda defeats the object of being AI

Palma nova is lovely though and we are having a good time, just don't think we'd come back here for our main holiday
Many thanks for popping in Fitzmum :cheers

Sorry to hear you're not happy with certain aspects of the hotel but enjoy the rest of your holiday :sun2
Ah its just the fact that there's so many people here lol, I guess the school hols will be the same everywhere, we are having a good holiday as we make the best of it all xx I'll leave a proper review when we get back x
We loved our time at the Marina Torrenova apart from that half eight sunbed rush I am struggling to fault the place. I agree about the rooms being small but once I got out of my initial no-where to put clothing on arrival huff we were fine! Entertainment was typical AI stuff but the actual entertainment team were truly fantastic people and made up for any bleeps. I know now that the £2600 for two weeks AI I got was an absolute bargain price and only hope that I could get something priced like that again.

It's Benidorm next year for us again(which was booked before the Marina) but I certainly would not hesitate to return to the Marina in 2014.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.