Help And Assistance

Need help and advice on using this forum? Post your queries in here.
Another strange thing I've noticed lately - when you click on "Mark all topics read", there's a very brief error message displayed. I've managed to grab a screen snapshot but don't know how to put it into a post. It's saying there's a missing file "tpl_subsilver2_overall_header.html.php".
im not sure why but when i go the the first unread post button it just takes me to the forum information page , can you tell me why please .

thanks sharon
Hi Sharon,

I have just been fiddling putting something live for the past half hour or so.

Is it still doing this? If so could you please tell me which button you are referring to.

Cheers, Phil
Hi Phil - when I view posts through the "View new posts" button, the page won't turn for me to go back to the main Board Index
I think that's due to the latest posts now being shown on the home page as when I tested this I thought the same! If that make sense :)
Yes I understand what you mean Phil, but I think the problm was actually at my end, as my computer froze straight after. All is well again now
Ah excellent glad it's all sorted :)
Cheers, Phil
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.