Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
This is the time of year we normally go but even booking this early it is difficult to find places that have rooms available. The most popular guest houses and apartments talked about on this and other forums tend to be booked year after year by regulars, making it impossible to get in. Those that do have rooms will generally charge a premium between 23rd Dec to 5th Jan (often double regular rates). We normally stay at the opposite end of Candolim than you are asking about but I did enquire about beach road area properties for my last visit (New Year just gone) so will send you a PM with names and the prices I was quoted. I know it's frustrating not getting responses to emails but in my experience it is normal to have to wait for a couple of weeks to get a reply. Good luck!
Thanks again Claire, will let you know how I get on.
All sorted now thanks to ClaireAnthony, flights and accommodation booked for 2013/14. Really glad wehave this site.
Pleased to hear you managed to get sorted. It's nice to have something like that to look forward to.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.