Egypt Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Egypt.
i prefer the hilton coral resort at nuweiba, you can read about it on the coral hilton thread on this forum. yes egypt is child freindly i take my 2yr old grandson he loves it there, all staff love children at any hotel. sandy beach no jetty entry here. check longwood brochure :sun2 we will be there from march 8th for one week
In Sharm itself not every hotel you have to go in via a jetty, along the promenade where a lot of hotels are. You have the Novatel hotel, the one we went into was the ghazala gardens but the beach side hotel the ghazla beach has a lovely stretch of beach and you can just walk into . Also the hilton and the Jolie-ville. Ghazala beach has its own shack where you can get your all inclusive drinks on the beach from. You can choose from hut style rooms or the main hotel. In Naama Bay there is a kids/adult water park not far from the hotel. Another hotel that has kids slides in Sharks bay is Aqua Blu ..... it looks great fun.

http://www.aquablusharm.co.uk/

The people in Egypt are very friendly and love kids of all ages, it is safe and clean. March is a brilliant time to go, warm in the day and comfortable at night. We have been in the summer and winter, we had no tummy upsets in the winter months.

Also try doing the hotel and flight separate, it sometimes works out cheaper, a cab from the airport isnt very much.
Hi Jen,

Although it has been 4 years since I have been, take a look at the Sunrise Royal Makadi Bay just outsdie Hurghada. It is very much child friendly and I believe that Thomas Cook actually run the childrens club. The hotel is directly on the beach which is very calm and gently shelving making it ideal for young children, and there are numerous a la carte rresurants to choose from.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.