Greece - Rhodes Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Rhodes.
Hi

We've not been to Rhodes before either, but have booked for next year to go to Esperides Beach Hotel in Kalithea near to Faliraki. Our kids will then be 14, 13 and two 8 year olds and there looks like there lots to keep the children occupied. Beach is shingle but having looked at lots of pics it looks ok. Hotel is all inclusive, which might not be your thing, but to take my lot to a restaurant and get them to decide what to eat is a nightmare!!

Took me weeks and weeks of looking through brochures to find somewhere cause we like the hotel to be right by the beach, plus we like all the entertainment. Hope you find somewhere nice :D
Try Pefkos - lovely beach and very family friendly resort. If you decide you want a livelier night get a taxi into Lindos for 5/6 euros.
I love Lindos but i think Pefkos has a lot of families so other children to keep the 12 year old amused and it doesn't get the daytrippers so you'll get your peaceful, relaxing days.
Thanks Marie / Marcus

That's been helpful - Pekhos sounds good, it can't be that far away from Lindos then?
No it's 5 minutes by taxi/bus or around 45 mins walk between the two resorts.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.