General Chat

Start a debate or just have a natter its all happening in the General Chat forum!
At the end of the departure lounge on the left hand side.
I was about to ask the same question!
saved me the bother, thank you :D
I don't have to worry about airports and smoking cigarettes any more as I use an e-cigarette so I can go into the toilets to have a puff. I haven't smoked since February and would definitely recommend a try. Not the cigs that you can buy in shops but from a reputable shop. If anyone what a recommendation send me a private message.
hi everyone my hubby like carol used to have electronic cigarette and was a heavy smoker for 35 years he tried everything patches sprays chewing gum and nothing worked a friend told him about some medication last year he thought might as well give it a go I wished him luck and wondered how long he would last well here we are 12 months later and he has not touched one or wanted one airports and flights are not a problem for him anymore he can have a couple more pints instead lol if you want to know what they are pm me :tup
Hi topofthetower,

Like your husband, I've tried everything on the market to no avail:) However, I've been on the E-cigarettes for what is now my 28th day and whilst I'm not craving an actual cigarette, I'm struggling to cut back on the E-cigs .. perhaps I'm looking for too much too soon??
Pat, don't try too hard to give up, it's only a month and you are still partaking of nicotine. It will come.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.