General Chat

Start a debate or just have a natter its all happening in the General Chat forum!
Fiona I texted the same view to my friend regarding Attraction 'being last again'. I too didn't think they should have been allowed to enter as they don't even live here.

I wanted Robert and Adam to win :(
Edit I also said in text the act was too cheesy, too designed to attempt to pull at heart strings.
Frank wrote:
Attraction - 27.0%
Jack Carroll - 20.1%
Richard & Adam - 15.4%
Steve Hewlett - 14.7%
Luminites - 6.8%
Jordan O'Keefe - 3.7%
Gabz - 3.6%
Arisxandra - 2.9%
Pre-Skool - 2.8%
Francine Lewis - 2.0%
Asanda - 1.2%

I find it astonishing just how poorly supported some of the favourite , non top 3 acts were. Just look at the shocking support for Francine and Asandra who deserved more votes than that. Even the excellent Luminites came a poor fourth.

Perhaps the actual volume of votes was a lot less this year?
In fact the Luminites came fifth , I just realised. Of all the non winner finalists I would expect these to be the most successful in the near future, and the two girl singers in couple of years.
Fair result but I wonder what effect the weather had I reckon most of the younger viewers would have been out enjoying the sun so perhaps the O.A.P. vote was the deciding factor.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.