General Chat

Start a debate or just have a natter its all happening in the General Chat forum!
It is rubbish now, but what you have to remember is the production team hand pick most of the contestants. Plus you don't even get on the show if you don't pass several pre auditions in front of producers and such like.

As for Stavros Fatly, never understood the appeal myself?
I watched it last night & thought it was ok, nothing spectacular talent wise. I stay on the same channel to watch Amazing Grey's :tup
I record it and fast forward to cut out all the interact garbage there have been some talented acts so far but the show does look to be pre scripted.
It is now a large proportion of take the wotsit television and not a talent contest, put on mainly for the judges and Ant & Dec. The cameras spend to much time on Ant & Dec and the props they have ready to take the micky.
I did actually think the 40 year old singer was quite good until she had that carry on at the end. She would have got a no from me just because of that. :tdown
Didn't think I'd ever say this but I find Casualty more exciting :( even Dales in it to win it has a more captivating flow to it
Yeah .....bring on the wall .... I actually found that quite funny but then I had been drinking since lunchtime !!
Why name the show Britains got talent,when a vast amount of contestants do not even live in britain,nor have they done so in the past.it should be named Eurovision Talent Contest,as that is what it has become.
So true Daveg, they fly over just to take part :que Maybe Britain's Visitors Got Talent?
the biggest mystery is why I actually watched it again tonight! Oh its just dire! Well it was on in the background
:oops: I watched it in bed on my IPad when I got home from holiday.....
Fiona HT Mod wrote:
the biggest mystery is why I actually watched it again tonight! Oh its just dire! Well it was on in the background

Well they are down to the top 40, so there will be someone with talent on every day this week. :)
I have to say I did like the dance team with the led costumes, very original and entertaining however by the time we get in to a few more shows I do think we will have seen most of what they can do and it will become repetitive.

Everything is pretty much the same old boring stuff now, a singer, dancer or whatever, everything has to be so pc these days so there is not a lot of original ideas coming through.
Out of the top 45 finalists, only 8 acts are not British and there are some very good acts amongst them. With nine acts per night this week, I expect to see something worth watching.
Right choices from first 2 semis, Colabra my favourite so far.
I never watch it (I can't stand Cowell) but Mrs H has it on and I can hear it. What amazes me is that there seems to be no requirement for the singers to actually be in tune! Yet after they finish Cowell and the others just fawn over them.
Jodi was robbed, rejected in favour of a run of the mill dance gang. I didn't get it and I don't think The Queen would either.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.