Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
can't give any absolute answers.
There should be lots of eateries in the close proximity and I would imagine that showers will be in the bathrooms, I don't know of any budget hotels having baths.
Hopefully someone will come along with fuller answers
Hi,We stayed at the Ronil in 2003 and 2007.Plenty of places to eat along the road within a short distance of the Ronil ,Although a lot have steps going either up or down to them. One problem you might encounter is the often erratic driving,which is bad enough when walking and you can dodge out of the way,but it could be more of a problem in a wheelchair.But I think I have read somewhere that a path has been laid along the Baga road,so that should make things easier.The only rooms we saw or had all had showers(in 14 years of going to Goa we have always had a shower in the bathroom,never a bath).I really can't remember much about the pool,so I can't help with that. We enjoyed our stays at the Ronil,food was OK and the staff pleasant enough. The only thing that would perhaps put me off staying there again is the balconies,they are quite small and we like to go back to our room late afternoon for a drink and a quiet read.By the way...rooms at the front of the hotel are rather noisy with all the traffic. Hope this has been a little bit of help to you. :cheers
thank you guys for your replies most appreciated :cheers
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.