Spain - Costa Blanca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Blanca.
you will not need flip flops.something thin for daytime as it can get warm.but very chilly at night for which you can always take jumper jacket off.lots of bars will have rugby on.best to walk round and find your own places to drink etc.as other peoples places my not be what you want.
we have been 4 times in November and my husband has always had his shorts and flip flops on ive always had my thin skirts and flip flops on during the day but you will need a jacket or cardigan at night it does get quite nippy there will be plenty of places to watch rugby enjoy yourself I love Benidorm :cheers
we went a few years ago in november,
during the day we wore shorts, t-shirts but the wind could be a little cool;
night times i wore an overcoat when out and about.
the week before we travelled there was torrential rain and flooding in benidorm
Winter holidays are always the most difficult to pack for. Just pack for all eventualities, lightweight but in layers and have something that's either waterproof or at the very minimum, a brolly!

Enjoy!

It's ages since we've been to Benidorm and we have talked about it a few times recently but getting there easily and quickly from Cyprus is a bit of a nightmare.... There's no way we will fly to UK before heading for Spain. The best we can hope to achieve I think is Girona from Paphos with Ryanair then see what options we have after that.

One day, who knows?
Thanks for that folks, hopefully we will see some sunshine!
Our friends are there at the moment and come back sunday 3rd november, they say its red hot at the moment- and the weather is much hotter in beni than normal- so hopefully the nice weather will last whilst your there.

Some gorgeous places to eat in the old town- tuscanni its a little italian ,if you like currys i can recoment india gate (that is more or less opposite tuscanni- all on same street (its off a side street and has plants at each end of the road- so no cars can access it)- also the dutch bakery (all in yellow) at the end of the road is gorgeous for snacks and a beer or 2 during the day.

enjoy!!!
The weather here has now gone belly up Freezing today 9 degrees at 11 30 this morning We are off to Benidorm on Monday Packing sweat shirts woolies and trainers Last week it was roasting 27 or 28 degrees Looking at th AEMET forecast no better next week Who cares Bring on Benidorm!!!!!!!!!!We only live an hour's drive away but compared to our little village another world
Am sure you'll have a brilliant time all the same :tup
Take it all back Weather fantastic Stayed 2 extra nights Vive Benidorm
tonesp wrote:
Take it all back Weather fantastic Stayed 2 extra nights Vive Benidorm

Excellent :tup
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.