I've been on the dreamliner to Cancun for the past 2 years and have always sat in row 34 / 35 and 36.
This year when I logged on to select my seats, the majority of the rear of the aircraft was not available. .......this is because rows 30-36 are now "extra legroom seats" and requires additional payment.

Has anyone sat in these new seats? Call me a sceptic, but how have they made more room? Same amount of seats as last year, same configuration etc. Where have they got an extra 15 inches of aircraft???? There a no photos or detailed descriptions anywhere and when you ask TUI representatives, they provide very limited info apart from "Oh, up to 2 inches extra space".......? I keep getting an anxiously concerned feeling that I am being charged for something that hasn't changed at all. I along with my other 5 family members will certainly be able to provide an honest review. .....

I've booked 6 seats on the inbound journey night flight so I look forward to allegedly basking in "the same legroom as premium " according to the Mumbai call centre representative who sold me my upgrades ( thankfully on a recorded call, whichI verified atthe time). This cost me £30 for the return leg. There was no availability for 6 seats in these rows on the outbound journey at that time, but I phoned back a few days later and was told that there were 6 seats available but at a cost of £160 extra! !!!!! Obviously I am not only confused but alarmed to hear this inflated quotation as well as the overall lack of accurate clarity on he exact change from the seats I have sat in for the previous 2 years. ........

I would like to hear from anyone with recent experience of both current /previous experience in these seats.