General Holiday Enquiries, Hints and Tips

General Holiday Enquiries? Got General Hints & Tips? Post Them Here.
yes, the 30th is definetely a Friday, busy, busy days.
:rofl So it is that's what a combination of being really busy and excitment does to you.

Not to worry only 4 days to go.

Thanks for the correction :duh
If it's a holiday abroad, as someone who really doesn't enjoy flying and just endures it as a necessary means to an end, there is nothing enjoyable about the travel day at all. For me, my holiday only really begins once I am finally in the apartment.
When I'm walkin to board the plane really as there no goin back really! But also the countdown of excitement starts when I finish work but I do all packin as chap useless!! So my hol starts once I'm luggage and stress free and can smell that aviation fuel up close!! Lol
I know this is an old thread but no point starting a new thread with the topic if there is already one here. My holiday really starts when we have locked the front door!! Im like a big child!! Checking in online this year as my little boy has complex medical needs including autism and finds queues tough to cope with and we cant bear the stares and ignorent comments whilst we try to calm him. X
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.