Holiday Complaints

Do you have a holiday complaint? For help and advice post in here.
Hotel from hell
8 Posts
Mrsc52, there are some posters on here that could help explaining your rights etc. fwh and jimd-f did help a previous poster who had an issue with a virgin complaint - hopefully they can help on here...
I have read you complaint, whilst I can understand your reasons for complaining before anyone can offer any assistance can you please tell us the name of the hotel? Did you speak to the rep (possibly getting them to inspect the conditions you speak of) and complete an "In-resort" complaint form whilst there? What did the rep say to you?
Jet2 appear to be accepting responsibility due to them offering you compensation. How many people were in your party as, unfortunately, they will take off flight & transfer costs?
Thankyou I will take a look
Hi yes of course the hotel was the Miraluna hotel and spa kiatori Rhodes. I did see the jet 2 rep on numerous occasions as the reception staff were inundated with complaints and she had me complete a complaints form she tried to get us alternative accomodation but said most hotels were full and I would have had to pay. They did not inspect the conditions as she had obviously had previous complaints of a similar nature and even said she understood exactly why I was so unhappy.
Hi there were 2 of us and with my photographic evidence they obviously realise they have no alternative than to accept responsibility. I would be extremely surprised if they hadn't been inundated with complaints about the same hotel.
You did everything correctly. You reported your concerns to your rep in resort which gave them the opportunity to put things right. You also collected photographic evidence.

They are admitting fault by offering you compensation, it's a case now of how much that should be. Was there a breakdown on your invoice for flight & transfer prices?

You may need to speak to someone who deals in travel law and compensation claims. You could try http://www.holidaytravelwatch.com tell them you were sent from holiday truths.

Good luck
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.