General Chat

Start a debate or just have a natter its all happening in the General Chat forum!
How many book?
10 Posts
Hubby scours the charity shops before our hols for his books. Then, has us scouring the resort hotels/bookshops whilst we're there for replacements.

I really must "train" him to use a kindle Tarry 👍
I buy paperbacks from The Works online - typically 3 for a fiver - way cheaper than stocking my kindle - and remember, kindles cannot swim, paperbacks usually survive a dip in the pool.
:)
Delivery of a crateful of paperbacks you ordered to your local Works store is free, and often free to your home if you catch one of the special offers.
I normally allow one paperback per three days of holiday. And since I take rather a lot of holidays this strategy saves me a fortune.
Thanks Bill will take a look for hubs 👍
Ah but than I don't tend to have holidays around the pool so that not an issue.
On 23rd January 2018 at 03:32pm, mari said:
How many books do you take on holiday? Or do you just take magazines x
I used to read only real books, and recently bought myself a new phone like this https://rankquality.com/en/oppo-find-x3-pro/ , since the display is really very high quality, it generally hurts my eyes to read on it, so lately I download all the books only in it, and then in my free time I read
Depends on how long the holiday is, but usually 1-2 books
To get information
On 23rd January 2018 at 03:32pm, mari said:
How many books do you take on holiday? Or do you just take magazines x
It depends on how long my holiday is, but I never take less than 2 books. The most books I have ever taken with me was 8 but I'll never do that again because they were really heavy
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.