Spain - Canary Islands - Tenerife Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Tenerife.
Looking to book
2 Posts
Although I haven't stayed in Las Dalias, I know where it is and it is in good location, surrounded by restaurants and bars and close to the beach. The hotel is an Iberostar hotel which I can highly recommend, as I have stayed in the Iberostar Bouganville and Torviscas Playa, both close to Las Dalias and both great hotels. I don't think you can beat this location of Costa Adeje, there is plenty going on, and the main strip of nightclubs in Las Americas is a good 20 min walk away. Around Las Dalias is mainly family bars, karaoke, tribute acts ect. with a few light night bars as well. I took my kids to Loro Parque the first time we visited Tenerife about 9 years ago and went by coach from Bouganville, you will be given a leaflet about it before you even leave the airport and there are little kiosks around the resort which organise the trips. From Las Dalias you will cross the road to the beach, whereas Bouganville and Torviscas Playa are on the other side of the road and overlook the beach. Wherever you stay in this area I'm sure you will have a great time. :tup
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.