Greece - Corfu Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Corfu.
Hi,stayed at kaloudis few years back and found them to be bright and clean.you are 2 minutes from the sandy beach with a supermarket next door.Arilas was a lovely resort,quiet and laid back but with bars/tavernas etc.also some really good restaurants with delicious food.I'm sure you will enjoy this unspoilt traditional village and the people were so friendly.Weather has been fab the last 3 years in June although i was in the south of corfu(St GeorgeSouth}another lovely place,but that's another story! Hope you enjoy! byee sue
I would agree with everything that matsui says
if Goerge the owner of the kaloudis still has his weekly "barbie" make sure you go great night

let me know if it still says "split spash" on the bottom of the pool :lol:
Hi Edd,i have to agree with you regarding george's barbie-really good fun night with delicious food,and the greek dancing was brilliant! Georges wife was lovely'she was rescuing stray cats and one had kittens when we were there!have some lovely photos and fabulous memories,the boat trip to paleo was a brilliant day out too!I'm sure that anyone who goes to Arilas will have a wonderful time! Sue :wave
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.