General Holiday Enquiries, Hints and Tips

General Holiday Enquiries? Got General Hints & Tips? Post Them Here.
Jason

The weather is perfect in Dubai at the end of October
Rain can still be a problem in the Maldives in October. Weather should be excellent in Bali but may be a bit too far if you only have a week. Dubai will be great, as mentioned previously, as well as other areas of UAE. Just check the dates for Ramadan.
JasonH.
Have you never thought of going to Goa.
Things might be on the quietish side as they are just starting the new season,
Oct-April.
Weather should be good might have the occasional rain ,
For 1500 you should have a fantasic holiday,really cheap.
Has for lazy goa,s got it all.
Egypt!!!!!!

Sharm, Hurghada, Luxor, Nile cruise
I picked up a deal on lastminute.com last year to go to Kenya for that price. Stayed at Southern Palms, £750 each for two weeks. BEst value for money holiday I've been on!
Many many thanks for all your responses, Dubai has definitely pushed the Maldives into 2nd place due to the weather issues and also the fact that the only flights I can seem to find don't come back until the Monday evening. :cry:

Thanks again and look forward to my next post ' where to stay in Dubai ' :D :D
Jason

If you can give me a rough hotel budget Ill try to recommend somewhere in Dubai
Many thanks for your kind offer, I have now booked into the oasis beach for 6 days HB, sea view within my budget, can't wait :D

Jason
Jason

The Oasis beach hotel is fantastic, you have made a great choice, lovely restaurants, excellent pool, gym and beach facilities. We have eaten there lots of times, there's a wonderful thai restaurant called singapura.
Good Choice.

Have a great holiday
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.