Spain - Balearics - Majorca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Majorca.
hi,anyone stayed at this hotel.I would welcome any views on the hotel or resort.
I have looked at the resort reviews here,sounds good but couldnt find anything about the hotel.
cheers
Hi Lessie

I asked this question a couple of weeks ago, the replies are on the previous page of this forum:-

also theres one here:-

and try http://www.hotelbrasiliaplaya.com

We are going on 29 July for a week booked through Alpharooms, when are you going?

Toots 8)
hi tootsie,
thanks for the info.
I had originally booked for cala fiquera and cala d or but after reading old reviews on saturday decided to change it for can pastilla.
alpha rooms were very good about it because the new holiday was more than £30 than the original they didnt charge the amendment fee of £15 per person.I thought that was very good as the holiday is less than 3 weeks away.
thanks again and have a good holiday. I will do a review on my return
hi again,forgot to say we are going june 22-july 7th.cant wait .I booked a studio theres only me & hubby but they look roomy.
I will be back before you go so look out for my review.
Thanks Lessie, I certainly will. You havent long to go now!!!
hi my young son and i stayed here last oct and appartments were first class very clean and spacious and we overlooked the beach which is a 5min walk i would reccommend these apartments :lol:
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.