Spain - Balearics - Majorca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Majorca.
Can Pastilla
11 Posts
Both myself and Tootsie have stayed in the Brasilia Playa hotel:-

http://www.hotelbrasiliaplaya.com/apartamento.php?lang=EN

We were self catering (not sure about Tootsie) so didn't try the food but the local is excellent - right on the beach. Try for a sea view room.
Hi Glynis

Many thanks for your help.

Looks very nice as does the D'or Alexandra. Both get excellent reviews from Alpharooms :D

Flights now booked, so fingers crossed we make a good choice

Cheers
Pete
I have booked hotel Leo for September and hope someone puts a review or info on before I go. CBG
If any of our members have been recently, Please can you post a review on the following link

http://www.holidaytruths.co.uk/reviews/spain/balearic-islands/mallorca/can-pastilla/roc-leo-hotel/

Thanks
Biff
Back from a lovely stay.

4 Fab days of sunshine and warmth.

Flights good, Hotel good and this little resort is just perfect.

Hired bikes for 1 day and did the ride into Palma. Easy and safe to leave bikes whilst wandering around Palma doing the shops and Cafes.
Great street entertainers on the Saturday in one of the squares, and nice to see the Passeig des Born all finished of building work.

The bus service from C'an Pastilla into Palma and back is just a few Euros and is so efficient.

Even did the tourist train to have a look see at Arenal which was heaving with packed beaches and bars. Its was hard to believe it was early season and to be honest so nice to get back to the quiet and calm of C'an Pastilla where the beaches were perfectly clean and almost empty.

Hope all those yet to go enjoy as much as we did.

cheers
Pete :lol:
Peewee1954,
I go to the hotel Leo in September as yet nobody has reviewed it this season so I may have to ask you lots of questions nearer the time about the resort. I did stay about 26 years ago so I suppose there might be a few changes since then!!! CBG
Hi CBG

Your hotel is getting good reviews on Alpharooms, so I am sure you have made an excellent choice.

We stayed at the D'or Alexandra which overlooks the little beach and harbour at Cala Estancia, and we found this little corner of C'an Pastilla so quiet and calm and relaxing. Lots of little bars, perfect for people watching.

I think the Leo overlooks the main beach - which is clean and very safe - just a little way out from the main shops.

I am sure you will enjoy.

Ciao
Pete

ps - do you know the hotel Atolon in Cala Bona ? We stayed there yonks ago and just wondered if it was still there :roll:
Thanks for the info. Yes the Atolon is still there. Cala Bona never seems to change or if it does its very slowly and nobody notices.
Hotel Anfora is a great hotel, right opposite the small beach, there is only 56 rooms but it has no swimming pool but you can you the one at sister hotel, the anfora beach just around the corner

enjoy your holiday
Hi I stayed in EL Cid a year or so ago, that is a nice hotel, food ok, right on beach front. some nice pubs.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.