Spain - Costa Brava Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Brava.
gyms Estartit
6 Posts
theres plenty of pools in the campsite , if u can swim that would help keep your body toned .
I can recall one gym in the town.

Take the dirt track left as you leave the campsite, and head for the town. When you reach the big roundabout, there is a supermarket across the road (called Centremar as i recall!) - above this supermarket there is a gym, although i have no idea how accessible this is to holidaymakers.....

.....best stick to the pools! :)
you ever thought about writing travellers guides!!! cheers
No, because i only know a handful of places!!! :P

I just seem to have a really sad long term memory, my head is full of useless stuff!!!! I do remember one funny moment when on my second visit to Jesolo in Italy, i ended up directing the coach into the resort as the feeder driver was lost (even though i had only seen the road once!!!) - That was with Club C too!!! :shock:

Ooops, better not go off topic!
say no more. I think I will opt for the Sterling travellers cheques but I might give it a week and ask again? funny you directing the coach.. I was thinking today about taing a map so I can follow the route
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.