General Holiday Enquiries, Hints and Tips

General Holiday Enquiries? Got General Hints & Tips? Post Them Here.
iberostar hotel are very good for teens in Dm playa dorada or Iberostar in mexico. They have hotles in europe as well
Thanks. I have been looking at the Iberostar. They do look good. Have you ever been to one?
I have not been to iberostar but if you go on tripadvisor and click on caribeann beaches and then ib tucan lots of reviews will come appear. There is also a site where you can ask question etc.

Dom at playa dorada is meant to be excellent and so are all the IB ib mexico espc Lindo for teens.

Good luck

Please excuse any spelling mistakes, long work day!!
hya check this link out for the iberostar group.

http://www.iberostar.com/

Happy holiday hunting :D
Try Morocco you'll all have a good time with a disco attatched on the side.
Caribbean village agadir. Panorama go there.
I've been to Iberostar Tucan in Playacar Mexixo and would definately go to an Iberostar hotel again.
hi, pamtutor,

my wife and I went Jan last year to the Iberostar Costa Dorada in DM and you won't get a bad word from us about the place. It is truly a wonderful hotel.
We have two children, boy 17 and girl 14. We both agreed that it was a place they would have really enjoyed and if possible we will all go back one day. Our eldest has shown signs of resistance to a holiday with parents, but the chance of a trip to the Caribbean might sway him one last time.

There were plenty of daytime sport and leisure activities to keep a teenager amused, mostly water based and the evening entertainment centres around the bar and then the disco. There is offsite evening entertainment but didn't go so can't comment.

jr.
Wouldn't recommend Ishmeler, Turkey with a teenage daugher (especially if she's blonde). I went with mine two years ago and we were pestered to death with young (and not so young!) men. It got to the stage where she couldn't go to the toilets on her own!
Thanks for the tip Pilky. She is strawberry blond although it is a different colour at the moment. Icmeler was on our list but maybe not now! :lol:
sa coma in majorca is a really nice place.we been there a few times and the lads always dissapearing.never seen or heard of any problems there.the town isnt huge but there are plenty of bars and restaraunts,but no big nightclubs.just another idea for you.jon
Don't go to tunisia, most of the hotels have disco's but are full of local lads. When a female of any age ventures onto the dance floor they are like flies around, you know what I mean.

The best thing to do is go through the brochure and try and find hotels with a disco on site.

I agree about sa coma, the youngsters tend to go the kings head pub, book into the vista badia or safari park aparthotel both 4* are very close to the kings head. Lovely prom to walk along at night or you can stroll to s'illot or cala millor.
Yeah turkey is unbelievable, i went with my family and my sister is blonde and you constantly get men stroking her hair.

I heard a horror story from one of my friends that when she was on a school trip once she actually got propositioned by one of them running the market stall apparently he said come in the back and have my babies in broken english
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.