Spain - Costa Del Sol/Gibraltar Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Del Sol.
will also be interested,to find this out.
we are taking our grandaughter,to belamadena in sept & like janet,it will be our 1st time,so any recommendations will be great.
it's her 1st holiday abroad,so i hope there's plenty of things,to do,to give her a great holiday.
tracy
It is a few years since we have been but one night we went to Tivoli World it is a funfair and once you pay your entrance fee all the rides are free and they have a very good kiddies section. The also had a teletubby show. It is open at night and is a great night out. Have a great holiday. 8)
Tracy, there are lots of things to do on the Costa Del Sol. There is a zoo in Fuengirola and even though we didnt go it is supposed to be very good. There is also a Marine Show with Dolphins etc. My kids went on a trip with the kids club to an Aquarium (cant remember what it was called). Near tivoli world there are cable cars which are always a big hit. Kids will never be bored on the Costa. Have a great holiday. :fly
thanks waterford!
it is the 1st time,her parents have let us,take her away,it is a little tester,for florida next year,thought we would,take her on a short journey 1st.
she is very excited,so i'm sure we will,have a great time :)
tracy
Tivoli world is great, Selwo marina, seaworld, zoo, crocodile park, cable car etc will keep them going. The only one I know that is open at night is Tivoli
For a different night out go to Paloma park - plenty of locals there along with ducks, goats, and the biggest turtles I have seen. Plenty of playgrounds and sometimes local entertainment. There are bars and cafes there. My kids thought it was the best :D
Janet where are you staying?

We stayed at the Bali hotel and they have entertainment on a night and Very child oriantated in the evenings. Your hotel or apartment may have entertainment on or I`m sure you could go into one of the hotels for a drink and let her join in her dancing there.

If you walk up to Bonanza square there`s a few bars up there with kiddes rides outside or if you have a trip into Torremolinos there`s loads of bars with things for kids and loads on the beach

If you go down to the marina on a night you can feed the fish and there`s plenty of bars. There`s also a few rides and trampolines.

Chrisitne W
Thanks for all your replys.
looking forward to it now, only a few days to go.
Tivoli sounds good will give that a try.
We are stopping in the Riviera Hotel next to the Bali so I am told, so will give the evening hotel entertainment in the area a go.

Thanks

Janet
Here is an article we did recently which may be of interest:

Holidays in Spain with Children
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.