Spain - Balearics - Menorca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Menorca.
Hi,

Have you included transport to the hotel in the cost of your holiday? You could pick a car up at the Airport once you know where you've been allocated.

When we went, we hired a car for 4 days, and just booked it with a local firm once we were there. It was cheap and hassle-free.

Have a lovely holiday.

Paulina
If your going allocation on arrival the optionsyou have are to book a car for colleton at the airport, you visit the rep who greets you at the airport to find out where youre staying, then go and do the paperwork with the car hire company, or you could use te provided transport to your accomodation the pick up a hire car in resort with one of the local firms. One of the good ones is a company called autosvalls, another is villa cars theyre based i think in the centre of the island and will deliver to all resorts.

Do a web seach fo details! i dont have mine to hand at present! although they are posted in another topic.

Caroline & Kirsten :wave
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.