America/Canada Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in America and Canada
Great pictures, thanks for sharing! Sorry the weather wasn't very good in SF when you were here. A week or two ago it was cloudy and rainy for a number of days in a row (although it's often cloudy in SF anyway). The weather has been beautiful the last few days, except for today... hope it's better for when I play tennis tomorrow. :)
But your Hawaii pics are awesome... I haven't been to Hawaii... one day, perhaps!
Wow!
the two of you have certainly travelled a lot! Some great photos!
Fantastic pictures. We fly to san francisco this sunday and cannot wait. x
great photos! we fly to san fran in december (cant wait) thanks for that link to your site i had a look at all of them (liked the London ones, my home :lol: )
Those SF pictures bring back lots of happy memories for me.
The first day we took the ferry from Tiburon into SF the weather was exactly like that!! SF is a special place and we'll definiately go back at some point.
Yeah great pics,we are hoping to head to San Fran next year,cheers Mark
I only got 7 pics from Hawaii and none for SF!
Enjoyed looking thru your pictures, there are some great ones there.
We are debating whether to go to SanFrancisco or Hawaii next June, which would you recommend. We are then going onto Vegas. Someone has also suggested that perhaps we should go to Canada, big choices,
perhaps too many.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.