Bulgaria Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Bulgaria
Hi pat 4.

Sorry it has been a busy two weeks for me possibly going to be redundant, company closing depot and offering move trying to get them to accept that the move is unsuitable. any way as to the wela the hotel was looking quite busy and everyone seemed to be enjoying themself, the pool still looks as good and was still as busy the hotel is on the main road towards the north end of the resort, just about opposite the buda bar and club orange the centre of the resort is about 10/15 mins slow walk we have a bit of video showing the hotel and as soon as i can manage to work out how to put it on the site i will let you know where and when you can have a look .
Cheers, Mondeo. Sorry to hear about the job..... hope it all gets sorted out to suit you.
You mentioned near the pub and club...... does that mean noisy nights :yikes ??????? My hubby needs his beauty sleep and hates it if he can't sleep for loud noise. As for me, I never go without my earplugs!!!!!!
sorry although I said near the pub and club I think he would have to be a really light sleeper to be inconvienced by them they are about200/300 yards away across the main road
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.