Bulgaria Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Bulgaria
i saw quite a few kids on skateboards mainly in the side streets, doing stunts etc

the main drag gets to busy with people to ride a skateboard
:D Thanks for that . Do you know if the kids you saw where local or kids on holiday. :lol:
i dont think they were local kids

most of the locals work even the kids
8) Thanks. So hopefully he should get it through ok. I will pack it in the suitcase instead of hand luggage. So we should have a happy teenager on holiday. 8) :lol: . If anybody has any further info it would be appriciated. Piggymavis
hi
why don't you ring the airport or contact the travel agent to enquire
Cant see there being a problem if you pack it in the main cases, unless you go over the weight allowance. Its not dangerous or sharp. Would only be a problem if you took as hand luggage as this is restricted in size. :D
well iv just come back from sunny beach and iv seen some lads holding there boards in the air port. people where taking large bags on as hand luggage so i dont think you will have no problems holding his skate board as hand luggage
:lol: Hi, thanks a lot for your advice and comments. I think i will pack it in the main suitcase and he can have it when we get there. 8) :D
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.