Bulgaria Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Bulgaria
flower pub
11 Posts
Hi - we went there for breakfast practically every day - it was the best (though we weren't there until 2pm!) The waiter who served us most days was really nice - I wonder if it was your Kosta - I didn't know his name. There was a younger guy on a couple of days (and one evening whe we went) but normally it was a fella, mid/late thirties I would have thought.
You cannot miss Kosta either in a blue shirt or an england top the navy way round.

I agree a great place to eat.

I have been going there everytime I am in BG usually every second month during the season.

Martin :D
Is that the bar that has got a parakeet (not sure of spelling) in a birdcage that keeps whistling all the time.
............. and the organ plyer / singer on a night time .... excellent place for steak ( veal) and kidney pie chips and peas , mmmm :wink:
I go over Sept 19th. Do they do English breakfasts like we like them over here!! Stuart
They certainly do.
really good breakfast - lovely bacon, two slices of fried bread, two frankfurters, egg and beans. I don't like beans so I got an extra egg, though I could have had chips. They also did another breakfast with chips and mushrooms. Also did scrambled egg on toast, beans on toast, omlettes and cheese on toast - I found it a bit much having the full English some days. In fact they were very flexible, replacing the fried eggs with scrambled and one day I just fancied bacon and eggs and that was fine too.

I must admit that I wasn't over fussed about the roast dinner I had one night, though my OH thought it was fine. I thought it was a bit bland and "microwaved" (it was bought out in about two minutes flat after ordering). Was about the only time I tried to "go English" for my evening meal.
Thanks Alison. That sounds great to start the day on although I agree maybe not full blown fry up every day - but nice to kow it is there when needed!! Stuart
yes, sometimes after a heavy night nothing else will do :yuck
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.