General Holiday Enquiries, Hints and Tips

General Holiday Enquiries? Got General Hints & Tips? Post Them Here.
I have already written this once and ive disappeared so ill try again, told you i was new at all o this. My real question is on the end of the "we have all been converted to Turkey" post. I stuck it on there by accident, any way, any ideas would be most welcome, just looked at Bulgaria but not sure about them high rise hotels!!
hilda Hi

we have moved several of these where next/where been questions from various forums to general chat as the forums are specific to the country/area referred to in their title..

wizard
Told you I was new at it all. didnt realise there was a general forum thingy, i just dive in head first, as usual, Thanks Briar, will go an have a look.
Hilda for somewhere else to go check out Cyprus, it could be just what

you are looking for :lol: Beautiful beaches, sunshine, friendly people,

good food, lots to explore.........now you've started me :lol: It's no

wonder they call it the Island of Love....everybody falls in love with it. If

you want any info give me a shout :lol:

Helenxx
hello. right, you are obvioulsy a cyprus expert so give me the full extent of your knowledge,( so early on a bank holiday) my friends went to paphos and unfortunately they too have to be carfull with pennies, and found it a bit pricey, (Do you think that uk may get loads o tourists when the price of drinks in Wetherspoons pubs gets round) back to the subject, our first hol as a family was to corfu, where i loved the town with its winding maze of backstreets and large marble paved squares and hidden churches, the scenery was far prettier that, gosh dare i say it, Turkey, which while being very dramatic is also plain?? so im trying to find a place other than there that gives me that hmmm lovely factor. I like to wander and think i would find an all inclusive a bit claustrophobic while at the same time they all seem to be big resorts in themselves. am i making sense!!! i like smallish personal places, my hubby would like a big all inclusive with everything thrown in but help help where do i start,!? thanks for any pointers. Ps, Still want to watch the sunset over the sea but so far the only place i did that was in prestatyn, Magenta Divine watch out!!!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.