Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
Curlie's at South Anjuna Beach till they throw us out :P
can't see that there will be a lot of posts here. I don't think many members drink.
:lol: :lol:
I think you are right Fiona, Suspect Lin b has given up after paying 129 for a vodka.
:rofl
I normally start my night in the Log Cabin then go down to Sudans then to Buckinghams to see Eric then back to the Log Cabin!

Oh 19 days to go till im sitting with Babu, Ray and Glen! wahey!!!! :pele :glynis :pele
Hi, Fiona,
Would love to make it up but need to stay here so instead of handing me my birthday present can you send it.

Steve
Pinto's on the corner of CSM road in Baga is a good spot to watch the world go by after a meal.

Hi, Fiona,
Would love to make it up but need to stay here so instead of handing me my birthday present can you send it.

Steve

???? Have I missed something? :lol:
:bow yep defo pintos on the csm road corner and also shooters across the road you can have a good sneck from both!! you can see whos coming and going from both!! :D
Willing to try anywhere that has good ambience and plenty of good friendly banter, oh! and of course cold kingfisher (or kings ) and Honey Bee and Limca :lol: :glynis

love Jayne :wave
Well as it is new years eve we are drinking a bottle of Moet on our balcony, but have discovered Big Daddies, a lovely place with a great atmosphere, also love Cactus, It was packed on Thurs,
Happy new year
Lin
I'm a "people spotter" and as many of you know I absolutley love Ice & Spice in Candolim. There's nothing better than sipping a Kings and watching the world go by. We know all the shop and stall owners in the area and it's just like going down the local for a jar or two. You catch up with old friends and meet knew ones all the time.

Maybe because Sanjay, the guy who runs it, is a very good friend but I simply cannot find anywhere I prefer to be.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.