Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
There is no dress code as such, whatever you are comfortable in, sounds like someone has got a visit to a restaurant mixed up with a visit to a temple.
wear anthing that you are comfortable in, probably not a good idea to wear a fur coat though :lol:
del949
Strappy tops are just fine. You'll find the dress code (if any such thing exists) to be very relaxed; anything goes. We always like to get changed for the evening but you can be as smart or as low key as you fancy. I just wouldn't reccommend you bother bringing your stilettos. The roads aren't quite up to it!!
Tell her not to take her best stuff as there red dust is so bad, i am boil washing all my whites as we speak! They will not need a change of clothes for every night as they wont wear them. It was getting hotter through the whole of our holiday on a night time so wear comfy things! I didnt take any heals and i am glad, could not have walked in them and would have looked quite silly as everyone was so casual!

I am so jealous of them :(
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.