Spain - Canary Islands - Tenerife Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Tenerife.
Hi BrianTfs. We went to Bianco several times on our last holiday in November.It's REALLY nice. Excellent food (lovely presentation),and service. Nice bar area too, where you can watch the guy behind the bar doing his "Tom Cruise" when making the cocktails. I'd highly recommend it and would say it's my favourite restaurant. I'm sure you'll enjoy it. Will be paying lots more visits when we go back at the beginning of March. :D
Hi fiona thanks for the advice it looks lovely inside im sure the food will be just as good! roll on tuesday now!! :)
Can anyone tell me where it is.....on a separate post I asked for recommendations for Italian food.

I have a map with hotel names on it - so location in relation to hotels would be helpful.

Thanks
Hi lesley

Bianco Is opposite The Mare Nostrum Resort (Julio Cesar,Marco Antonio,Cleopatra,Mediteranean Palace) near by the Parque Santiago 3,4, and 5

its on the top level next to Harrys bar above the water fountain it looks very modern inside and heard the food is amazing!

hope this helps! :D

Bri
Hi lesley74,noticed your message re:Italian restaurants,but thought coming from Costa Adeje,it might be too far? It's above the Safari shopping centre,in Arona,at the point where Las Americas becomes Los Cristianos. As Brian said,opposite the Mare Nostrum resort. I think it would be well worth your while trying it,though. It's really lovely. I put in a message before about Bianco and other lovely places to go,under Bars,Clubs,Acts,Restaurants,page 16,when we got back from our last hol.in November. By the way,I'm vegetarian too.
Looks like a public toilet. Too much white tiling for my liking, especially tiling the tables and chairs too.... Or am I getting old?
:D :D

I think the decor looks cool,a bit different from any other restaurant in Pdla, suppose its a bit eyecatching :)
I'm no spring chicken myself makum110, :lol: (still feel young,though,at 42) but I think it's quite trendy.Good job we've all got different tastes, I suppose. Otherwise it'd be boring. :D
P.S.Have a good holiday BrianTfs :)
Thanks Fiona i will let you all no how nice it was :D
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.