Spain - Canary Islands - Tenerife Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Tenerife.
Can't see pasy Verde's myself. Across the road from the San Eugene shopping Centre. We were in last night. Very busy so service not up to it's usual standard but the food was just as good.

Wilson :wink:
Mama Rosas in the Colon II complex is an excellent restaruant for Italian food but you may need to book.

Marios in the San Eugenio area is also good but not predominately Italian. It is across the road from the shopping centre.
Thanks for that both of you....do keep the suggestions coming!

Was there somewhere called Little Italy? I seem to remember people talking about it previously (not sure if good or bad), and I saw it in the pedestrianised bit of PDLA last year, but they were digging up the road outside and didn't fancy it for that reason.

I remember verde's - big sort of plastic windshield conservatory looking thing outsite. Never went in when we stayed at Las Dalias...not sure why. Maybe looked to posh for lunch? Take it they do pastas?
Hi,

We just got back from Tenerife last night and had 3 meals at Verde's. First time we went there were only 4 of us just after Christmas and didn't book (they turned loads of people away). Next twice we had the rest of the family with us and booked both times. Everyone had a brilliant meal. Would highly recommend. I thought it looked a bit posh last year but it isn't at all. Enjoy - wish it was me going back - had a great holiday going to get booked up for next Xmas/New Year!!
Hi,
We've been to Tenerife for 5 years now. The Little Italy ( or one of them) is positioned just below the Torviscas Playa on Fanabe beach. Not to sure what the food is like in the evening, but me and the missus ahad lunch there a coupl of times , and the pizza's are to die for...freshly made and delicious!
My sister used to swear by Little Italy until she went to Verde's and now she only goes to Verde's. I don't eat Italian so can't comment, but I did look at the menu at Verde's and it looked really nice.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.