Spain - Canary Islands - Tenerife Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Tenerife.
If you're in Calle De Helsinki then walk down to the Plaza Del Duque ( a left at the bottom of Helsinki, then a right down towards the beach). There are lots of restaurants and bars at the Plaza. Or take a left at Anthelia Park (next to the Plaza) and follow Calle De Paris and you will come to Playa Fanabe, where again there lots of restaurants and bars. In the side streets that join Calle De Paris and Calle Londres there are some very good Chinese and Italian. Look out for the offer in the Chinese where if you pick up the Chinese menu leaflet outside and present it at the table you get a bottle of house wine free. There is also a very good "fusion" restaurant called (I think?) Cafe Rojo. In any event, on the strip at Playa Fanabe you cannot fail to find something that suits.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.