Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
yea, I already looked there as thats were I posted my review, I was looking to chat to someone that had stayed there, sorry If u thought i posted it on the wrong forum but I was under the impression this was like a chat board.

P.S I didnt mean that to sound nasty just wanted to chat about my holiday with someone who knows what Im talking about :D
Stacey, just post what you want to chat about and someone will answer you! :D
Alan wasn't saying you were posting on the wrong forum, I think what he was referring to was that he normally posts on the Egypt forum. Don't be offended, quite often people type things on message boards and they can be taken the wrong way, he wasn't having a go, honest! :lol:

HTH

C x
No - I was just pointing Stacey to the reviews as it wasn't clear from the message that she'd seen them already.

The 'wrong Forum' comment was an 'in' comment with Briar, the Forum moderator. My apologies if that caused the rest of you some confusion.
Stacey,
We stayed at Bagleveri last september and all in all the hotel was very good and in a great location to 2 of my favourite places, Parrott bar ( ask for spike and tell him Allan and Sonia sent you!) and the Columbia steak house.
Problem with the hotel was for us any way was that the bar was open really late and music was still playing at 3.30am ( until I threatened the manager with the local plod)
Some people go on holiday to relax and recharge and it would be nice to get a nights kip sometime, although I am all for a late drink also.
Depends waht you want really but my opinion is that there are loads of bars and clubs you can go to for dancing and music and it should not really be in the hotel.
So in conclusion We would not stay there again, Gumbet yes, we have been going for 13 years now (sound like a real old grump!!) But we have mates there now and look forward to seeing them.
Hope this helps
Al.
hey thanks all for replying,
Alan i know you were only trying to help, im new here and hopefully will get to know some of you abit better in time.

Homerdude, I know what you mean about the late parties, luckly for us it didnt happen to much when we went the first time and when we returned the hotel was alot quiter with not as many guests. Been to the Parrot bar a good few times it was good and the staff were really nice!

Thank you for sharing your experiences with me, greatly received x x
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.