Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
Avon Stuff
14 Posts
skin so soft ~ green.
hi, i just got back and didn't find it very good, got quite a few bites this year, its back to the deet next time.
Hi, My hubby and I use the green Avon body lotion and we hardly had any bites all 3 weeks last year. Will be using it again next month. Most people swear by it! Tracy
Thanks Tracy M

I've had a look on the web site but can't see it. I'll have another look if I can't find it I will share yours :lol: I am also going next month (Can't wait).

Donna
XX
Hi
I've used Avon Skin-So-Soft body oil spray since 1996 when it was recommended as a mosquito repellent in a free book provided by Thomson on a holiday to Sri Lanka.

I use it after applying after-sun, then apply Autan spray on top, as a sort of 'belt and braces' approach.

I very rarely get bitten by any insects, even when my husband does, although that may just be down to skin type.

Hope it works for you.

Polly
Hiya,

The current avon book (3, 2006) pg 11 skin so soft dry oil body spray (soft & fresh- green bottle)(150ml) buy 1 get 1 free.
Product code 25742

I couldnt see it online either.
(edit) Its Not available online. they dont sell their whole range on the net. Call 0845 601 4040 for a phone order. P&P will be added. You can use their site to track down a rep in your area and then no P&P. :lol:

MrsMac
  • Edited by MrsMac 2006-01-20 16:52:59
It's in avonshop.co.uk
Hi

It has not been in their online shop for a few weeks. If you look on the, "holiday tips forum of HT" there is a post on there from Clareb with a number to order it by phone.

Regards
Ann

(Sorry I can't direct you with a link I am naff with pc) :oops:
Forgot to say search under skin so soft and fresh.
Sorry GEC we posted at the same time...Is it back on the site now?
Thanks I'll pop over and have a look.
Hi, Two of us with three 16 year olds are not long back we were using Avon bronze insect repellent after sun lotion (green top)
never got a bite between us, still took the usual precautions though , spray room ,leave fans on shut doors etc, dont sit near shrubs or plants in the bars & restaurants. I think this one is on special offer at the moment. :gluck :gluck
Allan.
its now called woodland fresh :D
As Briar has provided the link for the Avon discussion I will now lock this post to prevent duplication of info.
Holiday Truths Forum
Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.