General Chat

Start a debate or just have a natter its all happening in the General Chat forum!
Stuff
6 Posts
Clever observation, I can relate to that, our house is filled with stuff
True and very funny.
If there was a good thing about having a flood in my house - it was getting rid of years of stuff in the loft, it's building up again and it's on my 'to do' list.

Having said that, I have been known to keep stuff for years and never want it- and after I've had a mad moment clearing it out and taking it to the local charity shop-----
Yep, at some time later, I could do with some of it again.

The video and the subject, reminds me of the late Dave Allen- just the type of thing he would do with the same mannerisms.

Sanji x
Yes he's right. I've still got my primary school exercise books from the 1950's in my loft, and I've moved house a few times with them. :rofl
I don't have much ''stuff'' My motto is ''If in doubt, throw it out'' and I am ruthless! :)
I don't think I've much stuff, hubby is far far worse. He loves screws and nails for example and will remove them and shove them in a box as 'you never know'. I won't go in our loft as I don't like ladders but, according to hubby it's full of my old stuff :think

One place I think we maybe all guilty of is kitchen stuff! How many plates do we need?? I once bought a flan dish that's never been used as I couldn't be bothered making said flan :rofl

Gadgets there's another thing, you buy them with great expectations of using them to concoct marvellous time saving items and they gather dust in a cupboard never to see light of day.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.