Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
Hi Sues,

I was going to tell you that it is in Armatulan, but you already know that.

Our daughter and family stayed there last May, and really enjoyed it, even though it is out of the way,

The location is almost on the outskirts of Armatulan, up the hillside. Can't tell you what is nearby as we only visited the family for an afternoon,whilst we were staying in Icmeler.

There is a bus stop outside the hotel with a regular service into Marmaris.

If you want some more info. please ask and I will contact my daughter to see if she can help.

Marn and Mike.
This hotel is up past the Cettia hotel up to the top of the hill on the left, We had a look around their in 2004 there was mostly Germans staying there then, it was a bit too far out for us so we decided on Cub Alize which was ideal, so much so we are going there again this year in August.
8) :glynis Hi we stayed there last year and yes it is on the outskirts right up the hill. We managed to walk into Marmaris but would get the bus back. There were a lot of Germans staying there when we were there and not much entertainment. The first week the food was ok but dont know what happened the second week but food went downhill. The hotel is all inclusive but they didnt have much in the way of mixers, but on the whole we enjoyed it. Hope this helps. Imp
We were there 3yrs ago,remember it was next to cemetery,police station and hotel club55,it was ok,nothing special,about 20 to 30 min.walk to centre of Marmaris. C.P.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.