Spain - Canary Islands - Tenerife Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Tenerife.
The area around the Volcano hotel is perfect for two women as all the new shops are there. All the bars with entertainment are also there, so feel safe returning home at night. My neice(24 yrs) and my sister-in-law had a ball there last Sept. even though they are different ages, and can't wait to go again. Carole
Hi

were going out in march and staying at the la siesta booked with wintersunshine and flights with british airways excellent prices on both.Stayed at the bitacora last december and can fully reccomend it, lovely hotel and in a prime position.hope you get fixed up.

jeanie
:D Hi, my mum and aunt have been going to tenerife every year, (both late 50's),and going again on 17 march, they stay at the bouganville playa. Just over the road is the star bar, and pheasant plucker bar, which according to them is a great night out. They have stayed at this hotel for the last 5 years, and say it's absolutely fab, and the food is fantasic. (And believe me mum has very high standards, and is the first to critise!! :wink: ). She has gone on so much about how "Wonderful", this hotel is, that we have booked for July. Good Luck in deciding, and let us know how you get on. Regards. BBB.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.