Spain - Canary Islands - Tenerife Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Tenerife.
my advice would be to book your flight and apartment seperatly... there are a few on this site who have places, and you will find many more if you search..... this surely is the way to go these days, you can fly out on any day to suit, you can book an airport transfer on line, and generally speaking if you rent a private apartment it will be of a very high standard...... oh and did i mention it usually works out a lot cheaper !
imo package deals are a thing of the past !!
:D
We have seen we can get decent flights for around £250 for the pair of us from just looking at one site so I am sure we could find cheaper.

The thing stopping us from getting apartments separately is just the come back I spose of if something does go wrong, it would be good if there are some people with recommendations :-)

Thanks
keep checking back here... i know there are a few regulars of this site that have private rentals.... im sure they will post when they read this thread
Without wishing to be a Victoria Court 1 bore but we are their for the whole of March07 - sadly for us BA flights from Manchester have come down since we first booked a couple of months ago.

I would keep looking at private rentals - VC1, 1 beds apartment, are around £255'ish a week but dont quote me !

Local backup if there are problems is available although saying that we have never had a problem(touch wood).

PM me if you need some local phone numbers - can't promise they have vacancies or the price is the same as mentioned but no harm trying.

Good luck, Chris
vvv you got your fingers in too many pies lol
p.s be in to see you soon! :wave
purrrfect2002
Where are you flying from?
Well we are flexible but hopefully one of the London airports.
Our apartment is available, we charge £250 for the week, we have a local lady who looks after our guests during their stay, we have rented to a HT member recently and they loved it.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.