Egypt Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Egypt.
8) We went to sharm July/August 2005
i love the heat but wow it was hot we went agian Nov/Dec 05 still came back with a great tan :lol: but was a bit chilly at night sometimes Going end Feb/March and been checking weather it appears to be warming up nicely :P
From all the reading I've been doing (because I'm going in April), I would think the temperature would be great in May and the only way you wouldn't get a tan would be if you stayed in doors all week. Hope you get something booked. :)
:rofl your reply made me laugh so much great comment stay in doors :o
Great!

Thank you all for your quick replies!!

I'm booking it at the weekend for May!! I've read a lot of reviews as well and Sharm and the Hotel I've seen look absolutely fantastic so here's hoping!

Thanks again! :D :tup
Hi, we went over Whit Bank Holiday at the end of May last year and it was wonderful. Hot but not sweaty hot, as it is not humid. Was lovely and warm in the evening as well. Came back with the best tan I have ever had. Going to Taba at the same time this year and El Gouna in August, which I know will be very hot, but Turkey last years was so humid it was unbearable and not pleasant.
i think the best time is mid to late april running into may - its warm enough to go out in a sun top in the evening. march i found rather windy with a choppy sea night temperatures cooler needed a long sleeve blouse or jumber, nov/dec was even worse ok to sunbath out of the wind but you needed to be very very sheltered, and to go out in the night your needed thick jumper and fleece jacket and long trousers/jeans. a few colleagues just arrived back from sharm and reported very windy and cold at night. the sea temp in april is warm also.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.