Spain - All Other Costas, Inland Areas Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding all Spanish areas not covered.
Mojacar is really lovely and a great place for kids but it does get very warm in July. We went on a day trip to Mini Hollywood and I have never experienced the heat like it. But we used come in for a few hours in the middle of the day and we were fine.

Remember the saying, the only one out in the Midday Sun are English Men and Mad Dogs.
ooooh the heat, cant wait. we go right at the end of july for two weeks so into august. i fancy the mini hollywood and the water park as my little one is abit of a dare devil for her age. she was down the large slides in alcduia last year.
Snap we are going to Alcudia this year. -

Word of advice about the water park, get there early. We did but we left about 2pm and the place was heaving and the kids were queueing for about 30 minutes for the slides and lost all interest in them.

The local bus service runs all the way to the water park. The yellow bus goes up and down along the Playa but if I remember correctly you have to get the blue bus to the water park. Check with the reps.

Garrucha is the next town along the Playa and is also worth a trip. If you like fish and are staying self catering go the the Meracado supermarket in Garrucha, up the far end. Fantastic fish.
I hope you have a great holiday and am sure you will.

The beach road is very busy at this time ie: UK kids holiday time.
It is not only very hot but usually quite humid at this time of year so I hope you have air conditioning in the apartment or LOTS of fans.

Thats all the stuff that sometimes make me think of a trip back to the UK and to be able to sleep under a duvet again :lol: :lol: :lol: So if thats it,it cant be bad here in Mojacar can it ? Best wishes,John.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.